It’s an Islay whiskey. It’s very nice to have an OB of it. That’s right it’s original bottling but in 5cl ! It’s great.
But what’s online:
Nose: Peat and organics. Not especially powerful. Seems to open up a little bit with time. Yes it does.
Lovely nose. Light and farmy. Sweet. Quite grainy with the faintest hint of peat. Grows on me.
Taste: Peaty start, but it flattens out quickly. A little dry and sombre with a hint of liquorice in the finish.
Score: 84 points – A good peaty whisky, but it seems to lack the depth and complexity of some others.My nose and taste:
– first it’s peaty but not bad peaty. It’s smokey and peaty that is mixed good to the taste.
– it’s smooth and refreshing not bitter at all.
– it’s strong 46% but not water needed do you believe me! I just added one drop to open it up.
– it’s not so fruity but the taste of vanilla and lime.
– not bitter it’s smooth
– coffee is smelled
– not oily so much
– without not color added but strong
– it’s hot and nice finishing and last long due to peat
– I recommend adding it to some bourbon it makes it perfect 🙂 if you add it to bourbon I say it is 1 % upper than what I give in the next point
– I give it 94% out of 100%