Let’s say it GREAT! Even after opening of the bottle you get this. Not even needed to put it in the glass.
– I got plenty of good reviews.
– Just go to
Vanilla, earl grey, and seaweed meld into a quintessential seafaring whiskey.
– Very fantastic and fruity
– a little peaty
– hot not warm it’s hot
– shows the oldness of the wood
– one drop of water makes it better even not so much
– it’s sweat but finish is a little vinegar.
– 93% out of 100%.
– very tasty
– Springbank and Rosebank are very close to each other. If you add some peat and make it a little more strong Rosebank gets to Springbank. But keep in mind that the ending the used empty glass is just the same for either of them.